- Windows-based so no unique hardware requirements like Micro's has
- Simple to learn and use
- Flexible for different types of bars and food service related businesses
- Very affordable
- Reasonable reporting and menu changing functions with proper training
- Basic functions for pizza and delivery businesses
- Does a good job of handling special functions like split checks, loyalty and discounting
- Confusing support options
- Can go too in depth when it comes to food cost
- Limited ability to handle physical items (ie. gum and mints)
- Unclear future
I really enjoyed working with the Aldelo solution and customers have had positive results using the software. However, times are changing and it appears that the software is slowly being phased out in favor of the XERA POS solution which incorporates mobiles devices and similar newer technology.
Are you in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice? I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (mountain time) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.