- You have multiple add-ons (shopping cart, loyalty program, gift card program, etc) in RMS that will not yet work with Retail Management Hero
- You have already invested in EMV/Chip Card equipment like Card Defender
- You have passed all PCI compliance testing
- You have remained current on annual software maintenance or are willing to pay a lapse fee to become current on software maintenance
- You are not using Windows XP
- You are not using Windows 10
- Everything is churning along just fine
- You are not receiving any error messages like 941 errors
- The RMS database is not near or at the SQL size limits
Just as situations vary, costs vary as well. Of the last 8 stores using RMS that I helped update to version 2.02 of RMS, the costs ranged from $330 to $1700.
Of course, future industry changes may prompt a "sooner than later" upgrade to Retail Management Hero but, for now, these stores are set through 2021 (but most are looking at upgrading to Retail Management Hero within the next 12 months).
Contact me at 208-340-5632 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed assistance.