- Good Stuff like you just exceeded $5000 in sales for the day
- No So Good Stuff like an employee just gave someone a 99% discount off of a $500 purchase
- FYI Stuff like general sales data for the day
Here is more information on the planned updates to NCR Smart Alerts
- Discount Over Percentage Alert has been enhanced to include ticket level discounts
- Large Sale alert has been enhanced to include the customer’s name, phone number, and e-mail address (if present). This enables the merchant to immediately thank the customer if they choose. Now that’s customer service!
- Ability to enter custom dollar amounts for alert values if the dollar amount is not represented in the drop down.
- A “Holiday Schedule” button for stores, which allows you to specify days that a store is closed.
- Ability to change the carrier for SMS subscribers
- Alert selection for subscribers has changed from a drop down to a tree view
- Updated Installation Agent documentation
Are you in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice? I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (mountain time) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.