OK - as you know I have been very vocal against the 'free' point of sale systems offered by Harbortouch. I felt that the value just wasn't there compared to purchasing or leasing a point of sale system for retail stores and restaurants.
It appears that I may (time will tell) be wrong.
Based on conversations with the folks at Harbortouch, owners of retail stores and restaurants using Harbortouch, as well as other point of sale dealers selling Harbortouch, it appears that Harbortouch is a viable solution for many small or start up retail stores and restaurants who just do not have the cash flow or credit yet to purchase or lease a $6,000 to $12,000 point of sale system.
So, I am looking for 6 businesses in the greater Boise, ID area (specialty retail stores and restaurants of any kind) to try out Harbortouch. Here are the key details:
· New touch screen computer with credit card swipe
· New receipt printer, cash drawer, customer price/pole display and barcode scanner (barcode scanner and price/pole display not included with restaurant systems)
· Professional installation (must have existing computer network for multi-terminal installations)
· 24/7 support
· 5 year hardware replacement warranty (shipping costs not included)
· Only upfront cost is shipping which runs around $25/terminal
· Monthly support fee of $69/month per terminal
· Quarterly warranty fee of $59
· Credit score of at least 525