The main market for the Sam4S (Samsung) line of cash registers fits in to some or all of these bullet points:
- No need to track individual items
- No need to have the system generate purchase orders
- No Internet access (this is a big one)
- Volume and technology needs do not justify investing in anything beyond a cash register (generally a sales volume under $250,000 annually means that a cash register is a better investment).
- Business is seasonal or only open for specific events
- Touch screens
- Built in credit card processing
- Connection to a Windows based computer for reporting and programming
- Cash registers can be networked together
- Data from the cash registers can be sent to QuickBooks Accounting
- Barcode scanner can be attached to the cash register
- Remote kitchen printer for use in bars and restaurants
Are you in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice? I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (mountain time) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.