- Very easy to learn and use
- Great interface to QuickBooks Accounting
- Affordable for small boutique style retail stores or museums
- Limited Hardware/Peripheral Options
- Not the quickest program on the market
- Extra costs (easily $1000/year) related to having to use Intuit for merchant services (credit and debit card processing)
One of the easiest to use point of sale systems that I have every worked with but the forced use of Intuit for merchant services means QuickBooks Point of Sale should be crossed off your list of potential point of sale solution.