- Differences between point of sale systems designed to run on computers versus point of sale systems designed to run on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
- How to budget for a point of sale system
- What to avoid or common "gotchas' when selecting a point of sale system for your business or organization
- How to select the best vendor to work with
- How to use a weighted point spreadsheet to make your final decision
All of this takes place in a free and unbiased environment! The workshop will be at the Boise, ID location of the Idaho Small Business Development center on Tuesday March 31st 2015 from 2pm to 4pm.
Here is a link to more details and registration information:
Are you in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice? I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (I am on Mountain Time) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a contact form to the right that can be used to reach me.