- Computer in the bundle has Windows XP (no longer supported)
- The sellers "store" contained no information (phone, address, etc)
- Multiple spelling errors and typos
- Using a logo for one product but describing a different product
- No buyer feedback
- Guarantee that the RMS license can be registered to a new user
Please be wary of these types of listings - especially as Dynamics RMS can no longer be sold to new users or existing RMS users who are lapsed on their software maintenance agreement (unless the lapse fee is paid first). There are reputable companies selling point of sale systems online but it's clear that there are also potential scams so please be wary and perform some good due diligence.
Post a Comment