The point of sale workshops that I conduct are completely vendor neutral and can be scaled to run anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes. Here are the main topics that I cover in the workshops:
- Differences between mobile and computer-based point of sale systems
- How to select the right point of sale system
- Common "gotchas" to avoid
- EMV and Merchant Services
- How to determine your point of sale "budget"
- How to use a weighted point spreadsheet to make a final purchase decision
Are you in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice? I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (I am on Mountain Time) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a contact form to the right that can be used to reach me.