- No accounting G/L interface (this is planned for future released - now included as of Q1 2017)
- No timeclock function (will be available for free via a specific RMH Partner by Q4 2016)*
- No macro's or assignable hot-keys (no macros at all - custom buttons will be available shortly)
- Gift Card sale, tracking, and redemption appears to be incomplete (now included as of Q1 2017)
- No in-program help screen option
- Detail of security settings has changed to role based security - still very detailed but not as extreme as what RMS offered in the "security mode"
- Very limited choices for internal credit and debit card processing. This will be expanded via a specific RMH Partner by Q3 of 2017.*
How to obtain a 30 day trial version of Retail Management Hero: http://www.pospondering.com/2017/01/how-to-obtain-30-day-trial-license-of.html
I'll keep updating the list as I uncover anything else. You can always contact me for no-cost retail point of sale advice at 208-340-5632 or email@example.com.