- Very easy to learn and use
- Great interface to QuickBooks Accounting
- Affordable for small boutique style retail stores or museums
- Limited Hardware/Peripheral Options
- Not the quickest program on the market
- Extra costs (easily $1000/year) related to having to use Intuit for merchant services (credit and debit card processing)
One of the easiest to use point of sale systems that I have every worked with but the forced use of Intuit for merchant services means QuickBooks Point of Sale should be crossed off your list of potential point of sale solution.
Post a Comment