Who is this best suited for?
Small to mid sized chain retailers with between 4 and 400 locations who either want to get the most out of their existing point of sale system or are searching for a new/replacement point of sale system.
Geographically, the following areas are the easiest for me to travel to and I've been to in the past as well:
- All of Idaho
- All of Utah
- Western Wyoming
- Western Oregon
- Seattle, WA area
- Portland, OR area
- Reno, NV
- Los Vegas, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuscon, AZ
- Portland, OR
- Las Angeles, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Denver, CO
- All of Texas
- Lincoln, NE
- Omaha, NE
- All of MN
- All of WI
- Other? I'm not limited to just the locations listed above.
No actual technical or programming work but instead a focus on the following:
- Process analysis and documentation
- Budgeting for a new or replacement POS system
- Options for Microsoft Dynamics RMS/HQ users
- Creating a wish list for a new or replacement POS system
- Solution comparison
- RFP/RFQ/RFI Creation
I'm very flexible here but I'm normally onsite for at least 2 business days all the way up to 5 business days..
Whats the cost?
Actual travel expenses - best estimate is $1000 to $1800. Terms are 50% down and remainder due upon completion of the onsite visit.
What's the dollar value?
Our normal hourly rate at RITE is $90 to $125/hour so even 25 hours of onsite consulting would normally run $2400.
What's are the non-monetary benefits?
This will depend greatly on your goals but some common past outcomes have been:
- Labor cost savings via
- Increased efficiency
- better understand of what is needed in a POS system
- Process documentation
- Reduced research time
- Having an "expert" onsite to help coordinate steps to obtain goals and objectives
- Using pre-existing documentation versus creating your own documentation
- Full understanding of all options that are available
- Q and A style assistance for multiple goals and objectives
Do we get our money back if not happy or if we purchase something from RITE?
- I would not come onsite unless we both agreed that my time would be beneficial and my skill set matches your goals and objectives.
- If you happen to purchase a POS system (Cloud Retailer, Retail Management Hero, or Microsoft Dynamics 365) from RITE "down the road", the travel costs would be applied as a discount towards the total purchase price.
Call (208-340-5632) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me so we can have a general conversation about your goals and to ensure that my skill set would be beneficial to you.
Post a Comment