- you need a better understanding of your existing POS system
- some help documenting processes
- looking for gaps in your existing system
- budgeting for a new POS system
- creating a wish list for a new/replacement POS system
- comparing options
- What to do about Microsoft Dynamics RMS/HQ
- Replacement options for Microsoft Dynamics RMS/HQ
Generally you are looking at costs of $125/hour for these types of services but I also have flat daily or weekly rate options which run $2000 to $4000/week, depending on travel expenses. This would mean that my time would be exclusive to your organization for the entire length of my stay (example - a retailer in Minnesota with 40+ locations paid to have me onsite for 2 weeks and that my time was exclusive to them).
Discounts are available if there are multiple retailers that I can meet with in the same geographical area (example - multiple retailers in Texas combined to have me onsite with each of them during different days of the same week to save on travel expenses).
On-site consulting costs can also be rebated towards the purchase of Retail Management Hero, Cloud Retailer, Dynamics 365, Microsoft RMS/HQ, Card Defender, or the other POS systems that the company that I work for is certified to sell, install, and support.
As each situation is unique, please contact me at 208-340-5632 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a no cost conversation about your specific situation. If you would rather contact me via my employer, my work contact information is 208-994-9404 or email@example.com
Post a Comment