In the last 2 weeks I have received a larger than usual number of calls and emails related to the Clover point of sale solution for Android devices. Since many of you appear to be considering Clover as a possible point of sale solution for your business, here is the feedback/reviews that folks have been sharing with me:
- "Returned it (Clover) the next day"
- "(sales rep) couldn't even demo the system"
- "they will raise my (merchant services) rates"
- "don't want to be locked in to a credit card contract"
- "good step up from a cash register"
- "missing features"
- "went with Bindo which does more and doesn't require me to use a specific company for credit and debit card processing services"
The Bindo solution was mentioned a couple of times. Folks noted that Bindo does more than Clover and is even offering some various incentives like free hardware currently. If you are curious about Bindo Point of Sale, check them out at www.bindopos.com.
Are you in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice? I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (I am on Mountain Time) or via email at email@example.com. There is also a contact form to the right that can be used to reach me.