- I'm still waiting on two companies that might be stepping in to help point of sale customers in the states if ID, WA, OR, MT, WY, AZ, CA and UT. This would also including helping support former DirectPOS customers due to negative customer feedback from One Step Retail Solutions.
- No word from Microsoft yet on the future or RMS and HQ - still looks like it will be April until I have any news to pass along.
- A reminder that you should start planning now for how you plan to comply with the upcoming MasterCard unique terminal ID requirement.
- There are some rumors going around that NCR is losing interest in further development of NCR CounterPoint - I will pass along valid news as it becomes available.
- I've been speaking with an established point of sale company in CA that is looking for beta test sites for a new point of sale software program. Email or call me if you are interested - I'll post more information on the solution after I get a chance to learn more about it.
Offering general point of sale advice, consulting, and sales/service to independently owned beer, wine, and liquor stores in the United States.
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Some minor updates to pass along:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment