- CounterPoint users are champions for both NCR CounterPoint as a point of sale systems and Retail Control Systems as their CounterPoint Partner
- NCR is very dedicated to supporting and growing the CounterPoint software
- Retail Control Systems has a "rock star" staff that is very dedicated to providing the best point of sale solution and growing your business or organization
- EMV adoption is slow in all aspects (banks, processors, software companies, hardware companies and in stores)
- There are a lot of companies that offer enhancements for NCR CounterPoint that I was not aware of. These include:
- Avalara for tax calculations and tax compliance
- Vend Lease for funding and financing
- 2B Solutions for warehouse inventory management, hand held mobile inventory, and mobile order picking
- Outbound Software for ticketing, performance seating, and tour groups
- Red Rock for CounterPoint and Magento integration
- Clutch for customer profile and markting
- NCR Merchant Solutions for merchant services (debit and credit card processing)
- There is a need to have more of these conferences across the country so more NCR CounterPoint users can take full advantage of their point of sale systems. I'm pushing for similar events to be held in other areas like Salt Lake City and Boise
- There is a need to allow attendance for business and organizations searching for point of sale systems to attend these conferences. What a great way to interact with other business owners and learn more about NCR CounterPoint in a non-sales environment!
Are you in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice? I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (I am on Mountain Time) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a contact form to the right that can be used to reach me.
Post a Comment