- Make sure that you have the latest version of your point of sale software
- Check to see if your annual maintenance contract is current for support and updates to your point of sale software
- Look at a system "refresh" to see if any hardware, computers, or network equipment needs to be updated or replaced
- Compare merchant services rates - never hurts to check and see what you could save by paying lower fees for credit and debit card processing service
- Look at other point of sale systems before you commit to spending any money on your current point of sale system - a lot has changed recently and you may find that it is better to switch to a new point of sale system than continue to invest in your current point of sale system
Please visit my contact page for information on how to reach me.
Post a Comment