- End of Life for the Microsoft Dynamics RMS software is July 2021
- There are 50+ liquor stores in Montana and Colorado still using Microsoft RMS
- First video covers facts around RMS End of Life, what other retailers using RMS are doing regarding the RMS End of Life Deadline, and general advice
- Cloud Retailer is both a low direct replacement program for RMS and is designed for beer/wine/liquor retailers as show in the remaining videos
- We do plan on supporting RMS/HQ past July 2021 but not indefinitely
- There are support/maintenance plans available for Microsoft RMS that will be available for the next couple of years
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-340-5632 to chat more about your specific situation. No sales pitches - just a conversation.
Video about RMS End of Life (facts, what other retailers are doing, advice):
Supplier Purchase Planning:
Unit of Measure:
Detailed Product Attributes:
If you own or operate a beer, wine or liquor store in Montana or Colorado, and use the Microsoft Dynamics RMS point of sale software, then it is worth taking a look at Cloud Retailer.
A quick reminder that 1) Cloud Retailer is a direct replacement for RMS (keep your existing data, possible discounts for RMS users, etc) and that 2) We will continue to support RMS past the July 2021 End of Life date (but will end support at some point). There are support/maintenance plans available for Microsoft RMS that will be available for the next couple of years - please contact me directly for more information.
Free trial versions of Cloud Retailer are available by contacting me at 208-340-5632 or email@example.com (US and Canada only please). I am also available for in person or online meetings as my travel schedule permits.