Quick Update: Card Defender is no longer available for Microsoft RMS
unless you are a beer, wine, or liquor store that will be moving to the
Cloud Retailer point of sale software in the near future.
Wow - fresh off some new installs in Idaho, Colorado and Utah and I've had multiple people email and call me about the Card Defender EMV/Chip Card add-on for the Microsoft Dynamics RMS point of sale software.
As I've already posted some information about Card Defender and links to videos showing how Card Defender works with RMS, here is a checklist related to some of the Card Defender options and requirements:
- Cabled Ethernet or Wireless?
- Available electrical outlet near where the terminal will be placed?
- Do you want to accept NFC/contact-less payments like Apple Pay and Google Wallet?
- Do you need to accept pin based debit?
- What company do you use for merchant services/credit card processing services?
- What version of the Microsoft RMS software are you using?
- How many check out lanes do you have?
- Are you using Microsoft RMS HQ?
- Are you using any add-ons for RMS like e-commerce or customer loyalty programs?
- Are you also taking phone or mail orders that require entering the payment information by hand?
Post a Comment