The good news is that the RMH iPOS app still has a lot of value for retailers looking for a line busting mobile device, a device for physical inventory counts, and off site sales not using an integrated payment terminal. I actually have both the RMH iPOS and RMS iPOS on my iPad and have been impressed with the functionality. The key functions are there - very similar to what I've worked with on the NCR CounterPoint side of things with the CP Mobile iOS solution for NCR CounterPoint SQL.
Some of the key information about RMH iPOS:
- Syncs items and customers
- Has an off line mode in case connection to RMH database is lost
- Can handle sales, quotes, work orders, and physical inventory counts
- Scan barcodes via camera or BlueTooth device
- $650/device + $117/device for annual maintenance
- You must own a base license of RMH!
Video Review and Overview
Want more information? Contact me at 208-340-5632 or email@example.com.
Post a Comment