So, it made me wonder, why is Bindo POS so popular? Here is what I uncovered:
- Bindo "Gets It": from the leadership to sales staff to support and admin staff, they all understand retail and point of sale systems. You can see this in Bindo POS as well as when you are talking to anyone that works at Bindo.
- Scale-able Solution: whether you have 1 location or 500 locations, Bindo POS can be sized accordingly with no need for expensive servers.
- Right Mix of Features and Functions: Bindo has the best mix of features and functions that businesses and organizations want in a point of sale system.
- Merchant Services Agnostic: Unlike many point of sale programs, Bindo does not force you to use one company for merchant services which lets you avoid costly long term merchant services contracts.
- Helpful but not Aggressive: I've found that the sales and marketing team at Bindo is focused on helping you choose the best point of sale program and are not the type of people who will be calling and emailing every 4 hours to see "if you are ready to sign up".
- Steady Growth and not "Turn and Burn": Bindo has proven to be focused on building long term relationships and not quickly closing sales just for the sake of increasing the number of Bindo users.
- Rock Star Support and Development: The customer service staff, support staff, and programmers all know they play a critical role in Bindo's success and the success of those using Bindo.