Back in September of 2013, the point of sale company that I used to work for, DirectPOS, sold their customer lists to One Step Retail Solutions and Spark Solutions Group/Cowans Restaurant Solutions. I wanted to pass along some feedback from former DirectPOS customers specific to Spark Solutions Group/Cowans Restaurant Solutions. Unfortunately the feedback has been mostly negative.
- Local techs have all quit
- No local support like we used to have
- No commitment to helping customers
- No local presence
- I've already switched to Khamu Solutions as they can offer me local support and training
- Keep pushing me off to a call center for support even though my business is near their office
Are you in the US and in need of no cost retail point of sale advice? I'm happy to help and can be reached on my cell at 208-340-5632 (mountain time) or via email at email@example.com.
Hi Kevin, Thank you for posting this information. Although the above experience is not what we are shooting for we do care about our Micros users and their experience. I am happy to speak with any of the customers you hear from and personally discuss their needs. We are working to get staffed back up in Boise and do not intend to operate remotely long term. Feel free to reach out to me directly or share my contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-486-2151 x221ReplyDelete