There are multiple reasons why RMS users and retailers should take a serious look at RMH. From an RMS users perspective you have the following:
- No need to start from scratch for training
- Low cost upgrade licenses $215 to $465/computer depending on your software maintenance
- Keep nearly all of your historical data (sales, customers, etc)
- Works with Windows 10 - eliminate the issues with RMS and Windows 10
- Use your existing peripherals (cash drawer, receipt printer etc) or start fresh with new hardware
For Retailers in General, RMH offers the following:
- Proven database platform
- Potential existing user based of 40,000+ stores
- Overall costs are 20% - 30% than similar point of sale systems like NCR CounterPoint and Retail Pro
- Solid solution for retailers who need more that what the tablet POS systems can offer (Clover, Vend. Shopkeep, Lava, Silver, Bindo, etc) but don't have the sales volume to justify investing in NCR CounterPoint, Retail Pro, or Dynamics AX
My advice to RMS users is that you get in touch with myself or your existing Dynamics RMS Partner to take a look at your various options and chart a course for the next 60-90 days. Each situation is different but the good news is that everyone has multiple options.
How to obtain a 30 day trial version of Retail Management Hero: http://www.pospondering.com/2017/01/how-to-obtain-30-day-trial-license-of.html
You can reach me on my cell at 208-340-5632 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm presently only able to provide service, sales, and support to retailers in the United States at this time.
Oh yeah, here is the video:
Post a Comment